My poor-old cleverworkarounds blog has been sadly neglected lately (and my numbers are reflecting that too dammit). But I have actually been doing a while lot of writing for other SharePoint online publications, namely EndUserSharePoint and SharePoint Magazine.
The feedback from both has been great and much appreciated. If you haven’t read these articles, then here is your quick reference.
Series 1: Rethinking SharePoint
This is a 4 part series that was a serious attempt to delve into SharePoint headspace. I focused very much on the human/social side of SharePoint projects. I was pretty pleased with how it came out and look forward to the final part being published soon.
- Thinking SharePoint – and listen to your mother!
- Thinking SharePoint Part 2 – The “unconsciously competent” Ikea Mecca
- Thinking SharePoint Part 3 – A Tale of Two Clients
- Thinking SharePoint Part 4 – Zen and the art of SharePoint
Series 2: A tribute to the leave form
This series is an offbeat look at the world of InfoPath Forms Services and SharePoint Designer workflow. Although I am having a bit of fun with this, there is a serious message behind it. While forms services looks terrific in demos, sometimes looks can be deceiving! The trick with this series is that they are also written to cater for a large audience, and that will be quite a challenge when we get into web services and code behind in InfoPath.
I’ve written 4 articles so far and I’d say there could easily be a dozen by the time I am done. The feedback has been really good, so here’s hoping I can deliver the rest!
- A tribute to the humble “leave form” – Part 1
- A tribute to the humble “leave form” – Part 2 *not yet released*
- A tribute to the humble “leave form” – Part 3 *not yet released*
- A tribute to the humble “leave form” – Part 4 *not yet released*
- A tribute to the humble “leave form” – Part n *not yet written* 🙂
I have a large list of topics to also get well and truly stuck into, so hopefully I’ll have some quality stuff for you fairly soon.