Jan 27 2013
This message comes to you from New Zealand where I have been for the last three weeks with the family. While here, I am doing a talk on Dialogue Mapping for Tepu (a partnership between Unitec & Rosebank Business Association). If you are in Auckland or close by, then register to attend this free event and learn more about the techniques that inspired the award winning Heretics Guide to Best Practices book. I will provide a background to Dialogue Mapping and emergent design practice, cover some case studies and provide a live demo.
If you are in any sort of role that has to deal with complex problems (strategy, planning and policy development, sustainability, stakeholder engagement, etc), then the session should be well worthwhile.
When: Thursday, Jan. 31st
Where: Building 172, Room 2018, Unitec Mt. Albert campus
Door opens at 8:30 for coffee & tea
Presentation and workshop 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Coffee and networking, closes at 10.30a.m
Although this is not a SharePoint specific event, I urge any SharePointers in Auckland to come and be part of the discussion. The registration site with further detail can be found here:
Thanks for reading
- Introduction to Dialogue Mapping class in Melbourne June 13-14 (0.500)
- An opportunity to learn about aligning SharePoint to business goals in Vancouver (0.442)
- The end of a journey… my book is now out! (0.418)
- Why can’t users find stuff on the intranet? An IBIS synthesis–Part 2 (0.418)
- Why can’t people find stuff on the intranet?–Final summary (0.418)