Just to let you know that I’ll be presenting a webinar with Christian Buckley on the topic of Glyma, Knowledge Management and SharePoint next week. If you have an interest in things like workforce planning, knowledge capture, project lessons learnt, strategic planning, policy analysis, etc then it will be well worth your time to take a look. It is called Rewriting the Rulebook for Managing Knowledge. Here is the synopsis…
“Managing knowledge in a business has always been tough, and these days it has become even tougher. The amount of information available has skyrocketed and so too have the formats, places and channels through which it is received. Complexity around how we gather, organize and effectively use information has magnified – and to deal with this complexity, we need a new approach.
In this webinar, Australian-based information management strategist, SharePoint guru, and award-winning author Paul Culmsee will be joined by Office 365 MVP and well-known SharePoint and social strategist Christian Buckley to help participants rewrite the rulebook on managing their intellectual capital. Find out about new approaches, techniques and tools that can be used within your organization to help better leverage your existing knowledge stores and intellectual capital all using SharePoint and featuring Glyma.”
Key topics that we will cover include:
- Avoiding the “what happens when Jeff leaves” brain drain crisis
- Tapping into “what’s in the head” and turning it into usable assets for the business
- Bringing a halt to the revolving cycle of “re-inventing the wheel”
- Stopping the nonsensical repetition of costly mistakes
- Date : Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- Time: 4:00pm Eastern (EST) 1:00pm Pacific (PST)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Free
Hope to see you there!